Being bald is one of the nightmares of everyman. A study of UK men said they would rather have their partner cheat on them or have their internet browsing history shared online than lose their hair. There are some tips that prevent thinning hair and hair loss.
- Eating more protein may prevent thinning hair. Eating a healthy diet and consuming enough protein strengthens your hair, and allows you to have healthier hair.
- To have thicker and stronger hair, and prevent thinning hair or hair loss, it is absolutely necessary to check your vitamin levels, and consuming foods that contain vitamins that essential for healthier hair, such as vitamin A, C, D, and E.
- Taking good care of your scalp will prevent your hair from shedding and thinning. It is very important to wash your hair properly and to maintain the moisture balance of your scalp at all times.
- Cutting your hair can be a smart way to make your hair look fuller and more voluminous. Hair loss cannot be treated with this method, but it can add volume to your hair as an image.
- When you notice that your hair getting thinner or shedding at a younger age, you should start treatment as young as possible. If you suspect hair loss or thinning at an early age, you should see a doctor because early treatment can prevent hair loss or thinness.